The ISC and ICSE result 2020 for students of classes 12 and 10 respectively will be announced today, July 10, at 3 pm, as per an official notice released by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations.
Students will be able to check the ICSE result 2020 and ISC result 2020 on the official websites of CISCE — cisce.org and results.cisce.org.
The ICSE and ISC board exams 2020 had been postponed from the earlier dates of March 19 to 31 to July 1 to 12 due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
However, due to the rising number of Covid-19 cases in India, it was decided at the Supreme Court hearing on June 25 that the ICSE board exam 2020 and the ISC board exam 2020 were cancelled and that the students would be marked based on internal assessments.
After the CISCE declares the results today, students can check the ICSE class 10 result and ISC 12th result through the Careers portal of CISCE and through SMS and mobile app as well in case the official websites have crashed or are not loading.
ICSE schools can get the ICSE board result 2020 and ISC board results 2020 of all their students through the CISCE Careers portal using the school principal’s login ID and password.
How to check ICSE result 2020 and ISC result 2020 on the official website
When CISCE declares the ISC and ICSE results 2020 today at 3 pm, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official results website of CISCE — cisce.org OR results.cisce.org.
2. On the homepage, select ICSE result 2020 or ISC result 2020 as required.
3. Enter you UID, index number and captcha or any other details that are asked for.
4. Click on submit or show result.
5. Your ICSE class 10 result or ISC 12th result will be displayed on the screen.
6. Download the results and take a print out for future reference.
How to check the ICSE board result 2020 and ISC board results 2020 through SMS
In case your internet connection simply not strong enough to check the ISC and ICSE result 2020 on any of the official or alternative websites, you can opt to check the results via SMS.
To get your ICSE class 10 result through SMS, you need to send your unique ID in the following format: ICSE (space) (your 7-digit unique id) and send it to 09248082883.
To get your ISC 12th result through SMS, you need to send your unique ID in the following format: ISC (space) (your 7-digit unique id) and send it to 09248082883.
How to check ICSE class 10 result and ISC 12th result through Career portal
1. Visit the official website of CISCE.
2. Click on the link for ICSE result 2020 or ISC result 2020.
3. Enter your unique ID, index number and captcha and click submit.
4. Check your ISC and ICSE results 2020 and save it for future reference.
How to check ISC and ICSE result 2020 through mobile app
To help make it easy for students to access their documents during the Covid-19 pandemic, CISCE will be issuing them digitally.
One major app you can use to access your digitally-signed marksheets and pass certificates for the ICSE board result 2020 and ISC board result 2020 is through the DigiLocker App launched by the government.
However, students will be able to download these signed certificates and marksheets 48 hours after the result is declared, that is, from July 13, Monday.
- You can download the Digilocker App directly here.
- After you log in, create your own account without your mobile number and verify it through OTP.
- To receive the OTP, students need to provide the mobile number provided for their Aadhar card.
- When you are asked to enter your security pin, enter the last six digits of your ICSE or ISC board exam 2020 roll number.
- You can download your certificates and marksheets for your ICSE class 10 result and ISC 12th result after you are successfully logged in.
All the best to all students for their ISC and ICSE result 2020!