You are here: ET Home» 404 page
You can search EconomicTimes.com for similar content, browse our most read articles, or go to our Home Page
- Rapido to suspend all services in MaharashtraThe Bombay High Court on Tuesday rapped the Maharashtra government for its uncertainty on framing a policy permitting bike taxis in the state, and said it has to clarify its stand one way or the other.
- Amazon India staff being fired in offices, employees breaking downAmazon announced last Wednesday that it will lay off over 18,000 employees, starting January 18. Amazon CEO Andy Jassy, in an email to staff, cited “uncertain economy” and “rapid hiring” as reasons behind the job cuts.
- World’s longest river cruise Ganga Vilas costing Rs 50-55 lakh/person fully booked till March 2024The 51-day luxury journey covering five Indian states, and Bangladesh will cost Rs 50-55 lakh per passenger. However, one will have to wait for more than a year to get a suite in the luxury ship which will cruise across 17 river systems as it is fully booked till March 2024.
- EPF e-passbook facility still down on EPFO portalEPF subscribers have had to struggle with the e-passbook feature being unavailable for several days.
- High dividend yielding stocks for your portfolio; 4 stocks with more than 10% dividend yieldsThe importance of having high-dividend-yielding stocks in one’s portfolio is realized by majority at the time of correction, the one which is being witnessed. For the purpose of this report, we had kept the dividend yield of at least 10 percent as a benchmark. Another condition was that the company should have a track record of paying dividends in the last four of the five years.
INFOCUS ON ET TODAY
Experts advise people to be always ready for unexpected events. Power outages, weather interruptions and other disasters can inflict chaos and take a financial toll — often with little warning — but being prepared can help minimize the damage. Here are steps you can take to make sure you’re ready for the next emergency.