!1 New UpdateClick here for latest updates
Twitter confirms account of PM Modi’s personal website hacked
- Twitter confirmed on Thursday that an account of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s personal website was hacked with a series of tweets asking its followers to donate to a relief fund through cryptocurrency.
- The incident comes after several Twitter accounts of prominent personalities were hacked in July.
- Twitter said it was aware of the activity with Modi’s website account and has taken steps to secure it.
- Modi’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the tweets posted on the account @narendramodi_in.
PM Modi to deliver a special keynote address at US-India Strategic Partnership Forum at 9 pm today
4 pairs of special trains between Sept 4 -15 in Rajasthan for NEET, JEE students
The Indian Railways will run four pairs of special trains in Rajasthan between September 4 and September 15 to help students appearing in the JEE Mains and NEET examinations.
India ranked in top 50 nations in the Global Innovation Index 2020
- India climbed four spots on the Global Innovation Index 2020 and is now at 48th position in the list of top 50 innovative countries in the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) annual ranking.
- Switzerland, Sweden, US, UK and Netherlands are in the top spots of this year’s ranking. According to an official release, India occupied the 52nd position in 2019 and was ranked 81st in the year 2015.
President honours 3 RPF personnel with Jeevan Raksha medals
US informed WHO chief of USD 62mn funding cut
– State Dept
India-Vietnam comprehensive strategic partnership will grow from strength to strength