!1 New UpdateClick here for latest updates
A junior commissioned officer of the Indian Army has lost his life in ceasefire violation by Pakistan
Subedar Sukhdev Singh lost his life in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Nowshera sector of Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir yesterday.
Hathras Case Update:
- 15 police personnel, 3 Station House Officers and 1 Deputy SP rank officer have been deployed in the village to prevent tension, said Hathras SP Vineet Jaiswal.
- PAC personnel are camping outside the house of the victim in Hathras round the clock. Two women SIs & 6 female constables have also been stationed there. Two security personnel have been deployed for the security of the victim’s brother, he said.
An earthquake of magnitude 5.1 hit 174km east of Leh, Ladakh at 5:13 am today: National Center for Seismology
Fire breaks out at warehouse in Delhi’s Dwarka
Delhi: Fire breaks out at a warehouse in Bharthal village of Sector-26, Dwarka. “The cause behind the fire is not known. 13 fire tenders are on the spot. The fire is under control. No casualty has been reported,” says MK Chattopadhyay, Divisional Officer, Delhi Fire Service
Haryana govt has opened registration on Meri Fasal, Mera Byora portal for paddy procurement for the farmers outside the state from yesterday, say sate information and public relations department
Mainland China reports 12 new COVID-19 cases vs 20 a day earlier
SBI looking to hive off Yono into separate subsidiary, says chairman Rajnish Kumar
- The country’s largest lender State Bank of India is actively looking to hive off its digital platform Yono into a separate subsidiary, its chairman Rajnish Kumar said.
- Yono or You Only Need One App is the lender’s integrated banking platform.
- “There is very serious thinking going on and we are in discussions with all our partners to hive it (Yono) off as a separate subsidiary,” Kumar said at a banking and finance conference, Sibos 2020, organised by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT).
Trump returns to White House
US President Donald Trump left the hospital where he has been treated for COVID-19 and boarded a helicopter to retu… https://t.co/x0MnhSj70K
— ANI (@ANI) 1601940144000